I'm 6' 3" and the XL fits perfect. Not baggy at all and plenty of length in the body. A nice quality product at a good price. Make sure the selling vendor is located in the USA. I bought other Asics not knowing the order was being fulfilled and shipped from the UK. If it has to be returned for any reason you will find this to be a major hassle! The location of the vendor is not clearly stated on Vendor selection lists so be aware!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I'm 195, 6'0" and the large is like a dress on me... very big. You would think that a running company would make things on the smaller side to be more aerodynamic and appeal to their fit customer base. I would say if you are in between a medium and large, go for a medium.
Best Deals for Asics Men's Ready Set Short Sleeve
This shirt is a little thicker than most other styles I've bought. I use it for workouts and to wear around town. I like the textured material.
Honest reviews on Asics Men's Ready Set Short Sleeve
All of the t-shirts I wear are size "Small". This shirt in size "Small" is way too big me. I probably would fit an extra small. Also, I (male) could see my nipples through the white fabric of the shirt, which kind of bothered me.
I decided to return it. Returning the shirt was simple.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Asics Men's Ready Set Short Sleeve
Bought this top for running but lately I've been wearing it as a regular top or underneath a loose collared shirt. It is comfortable, smooth, and very effectively transmits vapor and sweat away from the body. The bottom line is this shirt keeps me comfortable and stick-free even in the hottest, most humid weather. I didn't give it a fifth star because the particular knit of the fabric is very prone to pulling. All you need is a hangnail or contact with the hook half of Velcro and you've got a thread pull.

No comments:
Post a Comment