Saturday, June 28, 2014
Review of Majestic Youth New York Yankees Replica Derek Jeter Road Jersey
My only issue with this jersey is that the letters are screen printed and not embroidered. I found out that all youth sizes of the Majestic jerseys now come screen printed. That's unfortunate. These jerseys run so big that some adults have to get youth sizes, so it's unfortunate that they don't offer non-screen printed ones as well. I wear an adult small in t-shirts, and I purchase a youth large jersey, and it fits great. Otherwise, this is an awesome jersey.I bought this jersey for my husband. He's a little bit on the leaner side, the sizing is true to fit. The only thing we wish was different would be the letters on the back, they aren't stitched on, they are pressed on. However, we did know this beforehand, and it actually looks better than I had expected. Great overall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment