Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Discount NFL Ethel Pebble Handbag

NFL Cleveland Browns Ethel Bowler, White
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $25.00
Sale Price: $10.00
Today's Bonus: 60% Off
Buy Now

I bought this as a gift for my friend and now that it has arrived I am sorry to be giving it away. The colors are great the zipper seems to be very smooth and well sewn in. All of the seams look solid. We may have matching purses soon LOL

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

SUPER cute!!! I get so many compliments on this. Its a small tote size purse but it fits everything I need

Best Deals for NFL Ethel Pebble Handbag

UPDATE:

9/16/2013 My friend told me the bag tore after a few months.

I guess the quality wasn't as good as I expected.

___________________________________________________

"I got this bag for my friend's birthday and she loves it.

The bag is spacious but not too big. Great quality."

Honest reviews on NFL Ethel Pebble Handbag

I bought this for my girl friend, as she is a huge packers fan. She loved it! More so than I expected! I'm currently considering buying her another, but a different style. I'll tell ya what, I know I'll be going through this company!! Shipping, service, and prices were all above my expectations!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for NFL Ethel Pebble Handbag

This is a very cute, lightweight purse.

A little small but it fits all my items nicely.

Great quality, great price highly recommend this product.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment