Thursday, June 26, 2014

Columbia underwear Lightweight Top black Review

Columbia Sportswear Women's Base Layer Lightweight Short Sleeve Top
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I wear this tee as a basic layer or outside an long sleeve tee. It is perfectly warm and insulated. The reason I gave it only 4 stars is it runs a little bit large as a basic layer. Maybe it's a sportsware line so it runs larger.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

my new shirt are made in an excelent

materials, the color is beautifull.

the size it is perfect

thank

bye

Best Deals for Columbia underwear Lightweight Top black

I love columbia products and like most I find that their stuff tends to run a little small so I ordered a Large and it fit great and I love running in this top especially when the humidity outside is high and the temp is already 80........that's Texas for you, but it keeps me warm and wicks away the sweat.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment