Saturday, June 28, 2014

Buy Womens Big Upside Crusher Tee

Life is Good Women's Crusher Tee, Big Upside, Magenta, Medium
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
True to size love that thy carry xx-large too. Cute & comfortable like all my Life is Good t-shirts. Will not hesitate to order from this seller again. Very happy with my purchase.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I have many of these. The prices offered by amazon are cheaper by a few dollars than those in the stores, so it's a good buy. I especially like the workmanship (these will survive many washings/dryings and daily wear) and the colors (even the pinks and greens are a little muted and easy on the eye, e.g., not neon bright). These are the most comfortable t-shirts I've ever bought, and they are well worth the price as they hold their shape a long time.

Best Deals for Womens Big Upside Crusher Tee

This was a gift for my daughter recovering from surgery, and was soft and colored brightly, so the message of big upside was also very encouraging.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment