Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I love this chalk bag! The drawstring closes up very tight, every time so there is no huge chalk spill in your bag or all over the floor. The quality is great, and that makes it worth spending the extra money over other cheaper bags.Best Deals for prAna Women's Chalk Bag with Belt
I got this for my girlfriend because while she loves to climb, she tries to stay fashion forward, and unlike a lot of the colorful excessively hippy designs out there, this one had subtlety, quality of construction that I have come to expect from prana, and it goes with all her outfits, she uses it for both bouldering and routes.Honest reviews on prAna Women's Chalk Bag with Belt
It arrived just in time for my competition! At first I was a little disappointed in the size. I was expecting it to be a bit bigger, but after using it, I realize it's about a perfect size for what I usually do. I don't do a lot of outdoor climbing, and its size has proven perfect for indoor climbers.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for prAna Women's Chalk Bag with Belt
Very good product, very comfortable to climb. The fabric is thick and sturdy.I am very pleased with this purchase.
No comments:
Post a Comment