Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $135.00
Sale Price: $134.95
Today's Bonus: $0.05 Off

My best purchase for end winter/early spring cold weather cycling. it fits very comfortably and keeps the wind out. Pearl Izumi's padding has always worked well for me so that wasn't an issue.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The best biking pants ever for a light winter ride, though very long and I am petite (5"3). Size just right without any layers.
Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Women's Amfib Cycling Tight
Arrived quickly and intact. I don't consider myself a large, however, Pi tends to run small, so the large is a good fit. They are comfortable for cycling and have held up through several washings. This brand is the one I turn to for most all of my cycling apparel needs.
Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Women's Amfib Cycling Tight
I was very happy to receive the tights so quickly and almost exactly as I expected them. When I first tried them on I realized (as a person who is only 5'1, 5'2 on a good day) that because I needed an extra large (because PI tights usually fit very tight) that they are very long in all the wrong places. So I have been forced to bunch the excess down to the bottom and hope that I may get them hemmed to fit correctly. However as long as I wear them this way they fit really well and are incredibly comfortable. I was out in 40 degree weather and they felt great. Everything is perfect about this pants except for the height problem.

No comments:
Post a Comment