Wednesday, June 25, 2014

2XU Men's Long Distance Trisuit Reviews

2XU Men's Long Distance Trisuit
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Good suit at an affordable price. It is not the comfiest or lightest suit I have tried. The main issue comes from the upper body being too tight around my torso. I bought a size L and I am 6ft for 83kg. XL would have been too big and the thigh compression would not have been as effective. Short distance suit okay, but for a 70.3 or full ironman, I would say there are better ones out there.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

very confortable for bike ride, not so fast to dry and confortable for the run despite the wetness. Would recommend it in a heart beat.

Best Deals for 2XU Men's Long Distance Trisuit

Use a size larger because if you are taller or larger thru the torso it won't fit correctly. If fit correctly, you will love this suit for biking, swimming, running,and triathlons!

Honest reviews on 2XU Men's Long Distance Trisuit

Great product. I used it for a half ironman and it fitted great for the three disciplines. Very fresh all the time

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2XU Men's Long Distance Trisuit

I really like this tri-suit. The black is as forgiving as any tri-suit can be (ugh), it's comfortable, and after several uses and washes, comes out of the wash looking like new each time. The padding is perfect for shorter rides, I haven't used it for anything longer than 18 miles. It does dry quickly. I've found the only "chafe" spot is where the material comes under my arms, it can rub a bit during a run. But overall fit, durability, and design I really like it, particularly for the reasonable cost.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment