Great fitting and true to size. Looks way better than in picture. It definitely a five star product, the only draw back that I gave 4 star it, this jersey has only one small pocket in the back. I can bearly fit my Nokia Lumina phone in that. Won't fit anything else after that. Otherwise great jersey at great price.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This jersey is a good basic women's bike jersey. I miss having the pockets along the bottom of the back, but the key pocket on this had a zipper, and that is really nice. The arm openings are a bit tight, but when I look at the picture now, I guess that I should have noticed that before purchasing.
Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Women's Rev Jersey
I wear this jersey more than any other one I own. It isn't super tight but it fits me well. The fabric is not so thin you can see through it but it's not hot. It's flattering and I will probably get at least one more at some point as I am going to wear this one out sooner than I'd like. It's a little longer than most of my other jerseys as well, which I really like. I don't like the ones that stop right above my less than perfect tummy, but it's not too long at all. Get yourself one, you'll probably like it. :0)
Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Women's Rev Jersey
The look and the comfort and fit are all to my liking. Couldn't complain about the price either. I wore mine the next day to workout in and love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment