This jacket is just what I needed after the zipper quit on my old and very worn jacket. (Near the end of the season too.) It's also more plush than I expected so it's sure to be warmer and more wind resistant.
I can't believe the super fast shipping either. That was especially welcome since there will still be cool days and nights when a warmer jacket will be needed, but a winter coat will be too much.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
my husband has not taken this warm and colorful fleece off since Christmas! (almost) This was a great product at a great price. arrived quickly and well packaged
Best Deals for Harriton Men's Full-Zip Fleece Long Sleeves Polyester Drawcord
I love this jacket. i wear it every day at work. Super soft and fits great. it was exactly what I was looking for
Honest reviews on Harriton Men's Full-Zip Fleece Long Sleeves Polyester Drawcord
This jacket hits all the marks. It has a good weight to it and its very warm. Just what I wanted. I bought the charcoal color. Not quite as dark as in some of the photos, but I like it.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Harriton Men's Full-Zip Fleece Long Sleeves Polyester Drawcord
Bought this as a Christmas gift, and my dad loved it! Nice weight, nice fit, great price. Exactly what I wanted.

No comments:
Post a Comment