Friday, May 16, 2014

Review of MLB New York Yankees Derek Jeter Home Replica Youth Jersey

MLB New York Yankees Derek Jeter Home Replica Youth Jersey, White/Navy Pinstrps, X-Large
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
very authentic looking even if it has Derekk Jeter 's name on the back. Roomy fit and launders without any problems

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

My grandson wore this for 3 days with out taking it off. He loved it...Would purchase this again and most likely will buy another but different player.

Best Deals for MLB New York Yankees Derek Jeter Home Replica Youth Jersey

jersey is great, at a great price and everything yankee logo and jeter on the back

very satisfied...great product and size

Honest reviews on MLB New York Yankees Derek Jeter Home Replica Youth Jersey

I was upset because there was no sizing chart so I had to guess and luckily I chose a little big (vs a little small) and my little Yankees are so cute in them! They were so excited to get them and are going to be even more excited when we wear them to see the Yankees this summer.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for MLB New York Yankees Derek Jeter Home Replica Youth Jersey

I had to order this becauses the MLB Shop online did not have any availlable for my child. I ordered two of them from there since they were running a special after the holidays, so I needed another one for my third child to match the other #2 DJ jerseys. Once I received the MLB jerseys and this one, I compared them side by side and they were exactly the same. I still have not given the jerseys to them, waiting for the season to start, so can't comment on the size yet.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment