Friday, May 16, 2014

Cheap ASICS Kid's GEL-1170 GS Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)

asics Gel-1170 GS Lace-Up Running Shoe,White/Pool Blue/Berry,6 M US Big Kid
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
The workmanship does not hold up. The sole is pilling off from the front and the stiching is comming undone. I do not recommend this shoe for any kid.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Love these shoes. They are the most comfortable I've ever had. My normal size is 5 1/2 womens but I can wear a 4 1/2 kids and they fit perfectly and I saved about $45 by purchasing child size. Its a perk. The color is as showed and they have an excellent arch support. Very happy.

Best Deals for ASICS Kid's GEL-1170 GS Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)

I brought this shoe for my daughter. It is very comfortable and stylish as well.

The price is also good comparing with other more expensive brands.

Honest reviews on ASICS Kid's GEL-1170 GS Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)

My old pair of Asics were worn out from "Power Walking" every day and as I wear a small size (women's 6 or kid's 4), there is usually not too many available at stores or at a reasonable price. This is absolutely the only brand of walking shoes that I can wear at this time. I've got 6 other name brands of new shoes open and can not walk comfortably in any of the others. Asics Gel is the only game in town for my feet!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ASICS Kid's GEL-1170 GS Running Shoe (Little Kid/Big Kid)

She likes it...she is in a hurry for her back to school the coming week.....She wants to see how her friends are also prepared for the back to school.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment