Sunday, May 11, 2014

Review of 2XU Women's Elite Compression Alpine Sock

2XU Women's Elite Compression Alpine Sock, Black/Grey, Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
These socks fit perfectly! Work amazing, for running in. Product delivery was awesome fast and exactly as described! Will be buying from them again!!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Great warm sock. Perfect for cold weather sports, but get a size bigger, maybe evern 2 sizes bigger. They are a very tight fit if you get your normal size.

Best Deals for 2XU Women's Elite Compression Alpine Sock

I only wish I had ordered more than one pair when they were on sale. I did NOT pay anywhere close to $60 for mine! The socks provide excellent compression support. I have medical issues that require me to wear compression socks (especially since I quit taking the Coumadin) and am a very small adult. Therefore, it is difficult to find socks that fit well. I often find that children's sizes fit me better, but children don't usually need the same amount of compression as an adult.

I purchased an extra small and could not be happier. They fit snug and provide great compression, preventing my leg from swelling. The socks are warm and well made. I will keep an eye out for another sale on these and hope to purchase more.

Honest reviews on 2XU Women's Elite Compression Alpine Sock

I wish I would have bought a couple of more pairs when I did. I bought the large size for my 15 inch calves and they fit great, they do not bind at the top. The fabric is very nice and I am waiting for my size and sale price to return.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2XU Women's Elite Compression Alpine Sock

It's awesome in fit but a little small. I recommend it highly. But it, great product indeed! I use it everytime.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment