List Price: $70.99
Sale Price: $38.95
Today's Bonus: 45% Off
Using the term Jumbo Bail-Out Bag to describe this item is a bit rich. Bail out with what? Your laptop, a handgun, a large bag of sunflower seeds and a couple of sandwiches? This is an attache, not a bag. With that said it's a decent "bag" for the money. I had to order 3 to get one with working (yet sub par) zippers. I ordered the "Coyote" color and receive OD Green on all 3 orders! I bought the "bag" for my son to stuff his smaller Airsoft gear in and he needed it for the weekend so we decided to keep it, but Amazon needs to correct the color selection on this item.
As for the "bag" The top compartment has a dual zipper pull handle that does not work very efficiently and it's an awkward way to access a top loading bag with such a small opening. The bag has lots of pockets, but most of the flaps came dog eared so they will have to be ironed out before they can be used. Contrary to the description on Amazon, the carry strap CANNOT be removed, it's sewn to the bag. If you don't want to use the carry strap then you will have to cut it off. This is basically a cheap knock-off (1/5th the price) of the Maxpedition AGGRESSOR(tm) TACTICAL ATTACHE case, but 1/8th the quality. If you want a great case that you can drag through "H" and back then buy the Maxpedition. If you're looking for cheap alternative then this will work as a knock around bag. Don't expect to get much life out of the zippers if you're buying it for everyday use.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
The item was delivered on time. The bag is VERY DURABLE made with multiple pockets. I gave it only 3 stars due to this: It lacks a hard bottom. The main compartment is a bit narrow. The mag pockets covers are ample long. But if you used pistol mags, the cover is very loose. The velcro could've been longer on the pockets so the cover is adjustable. In my bag, I modifiedi it with a longer pieces of velcro so I can put short or long mags and I can fully closed tight not loose. This bag is great, if you are using one pistol and your other accessories( eye/ear: protection) with 3-4 hundred rounds,it's okay. It gets very tight, if you are planning to put 2-3 pistols with enough ammo for the day and two sets of safety protections.. This is the reason why this bag came in short in my opinion, no solid bottom. Also the main compartment is to narrow. For the price of the bag, you get a some better with ample space with similar accessories. I would give bag 5 stars if it was 3-4 inches wider with hard bottom and adjustable mag covers for the mag pockets.
No comments:
Post a Comment