Saturday, May 17, 2014

Fox Head Men's Ranger Baggy Short Reviews

Fox Head Men's Ranger Baggy Short, Black, 36
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $69.95
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus: 40% Off
Buy Now

Good shorts -functional. No complaints. The waist is pretty much right at 34. The waist line is adjustable -but the waist adjuster thingies max-out at 34. So if your hovering around 34.5 or 35 or so, you might want to size-up to 36 and then use the waist adjustment thingies to synch the waist line back down to 35.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Great fitting shorts, liner is one of the most comg=fortable I have ever owned in 25 years of riding bikes. These are not as long as most of the current mtb shorts, but I like that. I don't always want shorts past my knees. Plenty of pockets and a nice breathable fabric on the shorts.

Best Deals for Fox Head Men's Ranger Baggy Short

the inner layer does the job, the outer is for the look.

it does the job.

but, i have to admit that the "too sexy" look of tight 1 layer shorts is probably more comfortable.

Fox delivers the quality

Honest reviews on Fox Head Men's Ranger Baggy Short

Waistline slightly bigger than the size that I purchased. Although there is walco to tighten the waistline, it is not very effective as it will loosen after a while.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fox Head Men's Ranger Baggy Short

I have purchased several pair of Fox Ranger baggies over the years, back when the chamois was not detachable, and I mostly liked that design. The idea of a removable chamois is appealing but the other changes in the design don't work well for me. The old design that used a drawstring for the waist fit better for people who do not exactly match a "standard" size. In my case, I usually wear either 31" or 32" dress trousers. The 32" size of these shorts should fit me, but they are a little too loose. The waist band adjustment using Velcro tabs does not work very well.

I do like the fact that they have a zippered front, and the construction looked OK. If I happened to be a perfect fit for one of the stock sizes I might have decided to keep them, but as it is they are going back to the store.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment