Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Discount Zoot Sports Women's Performance Tri Team 6-Inch Shorts

Zoot Sports Women's Performance Tri Team 6-Inch Shorts
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $85.00
Sale Price: $66.86
Today's Bonus: 21% Off
Buy Now

I LOVE these tri shorts. In fact, they are my favorite pair. The padding is just enough to where it is not uncomfortable to ride or run in. When it comes to swimming, there is no drag in the crotch area from the padding which is always a concern to me. These are very comfy and dry quickly. I am 5'4" & 130lbs. I bought a medium and they fit perfectly plus they are very well made. I would recommend these to anyone whether you are into triathlons or just looking for a cute and comfy pair to ride in.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment