I like New Balance tank tops. The colour and the shape is so pretty. I'll like so much. Great attributes. Expectations, OK!!!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
This shirt is comfortable and looks really cute...not like the typical boxy tshirt. I've gotten several
compliments on it too. I also like the length because it covers the tush! I like it so much I ordered two more.
Best Deals for New Balance Women's Heather Short Sleeve Tee
I wash my new clothes before wearing them. This was no diff. Except the thread has pulled away from the fabric and is in full domino effect. I will have to sew it before i was it again or the whole thing is going to fall apart. Poor quality even at 8 bucks! I do not recommend this product. Will insert picture later
Honest reviews on New Balance Women's Heather Short Sleeve Tee
Great exercise tee. Not a heavy material. Looks great on. Fit is perfect. Very bright pink. I'm 5'5" 210lbs and the xxl fits perfect.

No comments:
Post a Comment