Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $28.00
Sale Price: $19.88
Today's Bonus: 29% Off

I'm in my sixties and a flat stomach is a thing of the past but I do love to look stylish when I work out along with being comfortable. This top satisfies both of those wishes. It is lightweight, a bit loose around the middle and hides a multitude of body flaws. I bought one in every color I could find. Normally I wear a medium but I did buy this in a large for a bit more room.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I was apprehensive about this tank top since I normally wear fitted tank tops. However, I was pleasantly surprised by how flattering this top is.
Best Deals for Soybu Cascade Tank (SY5337)
I will be ordering several more of these once my size becomes available. It is by far the best tank top I have found. Just the right amount of stretch so that it holds up well, and a beautiful drape that makes it very unique. I wear a cotton racer back tank underneath since my bra shows under my arms, and the layering of the two tanks looks quite nice. Highly recommend.
Honest reviews on Soybu Cascade Tank (SY5337)
I'm what one calls well-endowed, so I often need a medium in tank tops, but this thing was like a tent! Maybe if I go down a size or two, I'd like it, but I think I'm just gonna chalk this one up as a failure.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Soybu Cascade Tank (SY5337)
I have several in different colors and they are great under Soybu jackets. They are comfortable and hold up well.

No comments:
Post a Comment