Friday, May 30, 2014

Discount 12 Childrens Mesh Sports Practice Team Jerseys - Pinnies

12 Childrens Mesh Sports Practice Team Jerseys - Pinnies
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $15.85
Today's Bonus: 47% Off
Buy Now

Our U10 team has been using these the past month and they work great! Before receiving them, I was worried they may be a little small (we've got some 5 foot tall youth players) but they are a good size. I'll be happy if I can get a few seasons out of them ... looks like they'll hold up at least that long. They are a good value and I highly recommend them. I just wish there were one or two other color options as well.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I'm coaching 3-4 grade girls and they are "perfectly" sized for the kids and fit nicely. The only problem I have with these is that the mesh is very thin & see through, and when the kids are wearing them, you can barely distinguish the blue ones from the red ones. Worn over a "white" shirts however they look ok. I'd rate them as OK, but would've probably spent a few extra bucks for some better ones.

Best Deals for 12 Childrens Mesh Sports Practice Team Jerseys - Pinnies

I purchased these for my homeschool soccer team of 9-11 year olds. They are pretty much what I expected for the price, decent quality (I think they'll hold up for a two to three seasons). My only complaint is that 5 of the 6 blue pinnies are decidedly stiffer and less soft than all of the red pinnies and one of the blues. I washed and dried them all in the hopes this would make them all soft, but to no avail. The kids don't seem to mind, and except for that small complaint, they meet our needs just fine. Consistency would have earned them five stars.

Honest reviews on 12 Childrens Mesh Sports Practice Team Jerseys - Pinnies

As others have written, the material for these pinnies is thin and feels like it would tear more easily than others. Out of the box, they are somewhat starchy. I have not yet washed them not sure why I would unless they got muddy so they look a little stiff on the kids.

I got these for my U9 team for practice games. You get 6 red and 6 blue ones. Putting a red one on a kid who has a blue shirt doesn't work well at all. I have another pinnie that I got at a retail store for our goalie that is much thicker and works great regardless of his shirt color. If I had to buy again, I would pick a different product, one that is thicker so I don't have to ask the kids to wear white shirts to practice. The size is fine for kids from 6-12.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 12 Childrens Mesh Sports Practice Team Jerseys - Pinnies

quick delivery. great for my 11-12 players. not for too tall players. My tallest is 5'3. Does the job.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment