Sunday, May 11, 2014

Dakine Girls Boot Pack (18 x 13 x 12-Inch) Reviews

Dakine Girls Boot Pack
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Got this bag in preparation for the upcoming ski season, and it holds all my wife's gear so well, I'm ordering another in a different color for myself. The boots enter via a large pocket in the back, which is lined with what appears to be a waterproof surface that I imagine will be easy to clean. The top compartment holds helmet, goggles, and even a rolled-up pair of ski pants. All this, and there's still room in the front for a small camelbak and 2 pairs of gloves.

I also tested it with men's size 10 ski boots and an XL helmet. Everything still fits!

It's also been used as a carryon bag for non-skiing purposes, just because the size is so perfect and it can pack in so much.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

My daughter uses this pack to carry her ski equipment. It holds a pair of ski boots, one race helmet, one pair of ski gloves, and goggles comfortably. Please note this is the updated backpack version. The old one has the same dimension but is partitioned differently so her helmet will not fit. If you are a parent with multiple racers in the family, this is a must. BTW, the boot compartment is large enough to hold my wife's ski boots and still leaves plenty of room for storage in other compartments.

Best Deals for Dakine Girls Boot Pack (18 x 13 x 12-Inch)

Awesome bag. Great price. Fast shipping. Fits every thing I need in there which makes it nice for keeping my crap corralled.

Honest reviews on Dakine Girls Boot Pack (18 x 13 x 12-Inch)

great bag! holds all my ski stuff perfectly. boots, helmet gloves etc all fit nicely in the top section. very comfortable bag!

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Dakine Girls Boot Pack (18 x 13 x 12-Inch)

I bought this bag to carry my brand new ski boots and chose it because it could also fit a helmet. I got the tartan (olive and puple plaid) and while it isn't my favorite color, it's a very useful bag. I easily fit my boots, helmet, goggles, two pairs of gloves, and socks. I could probably also fit my snow pants in with the boots if I wanted to.

I will say if you're a woman with large feet that your boots might not fit. My ski boots are size 24.0, and if they were much longer, it would start to be a tight fit. The size of your boots also affects how much space you have left in the other two pockets.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment