Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cheap prAna Women's Savari Bra Top

prAna Women's Savari Bra Top, Small, Charcoal Heather
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
As a 34C, it can be a little challenging finding a bra that both supports, and doesn't look granny style. This bra is heavenly!! Would definitely recommend. I use it for yoga, and never have to supervise or worry about keeping myself tucked away.

Anything higher than my bra size, I would suggest a large.

The material is of high quality, and the color is even better in person!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Having sized down, the cups and band fit well. However, the straps are long and not adjustable. Once I sewed the back T shorter, it fit great. (For the large-chested, it's a low impact sports bra, but it separates more than most.)

Best Deals for prAna Women's Savari Bra Top

First of all, great service from supplier.shipment arrived early. Great quality bra!

I am a 34b and weigh 116 lbs. thin framed. I bought small and it fit perfectly. Hope more colors come quickly in stock. Will buy more. I can excerise in this Bra and it is also great as a fashion

Bra. Very pleased

Honest reviews on prAna Women's Savari Bra Top

I ordered this in a medium. I am 5'5", 120 pounds, and wear a 34C bra. According to the size chart I ordered the correct size..... However, the straps are really long and the bra provided little support. It looks nice and I love the cut in the back, but not really good for any sort of physical activity.. This is more fashion than function.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for prAna Women's Savari Bra Top

I love this yoga top...so much so that I also have it in black! It is comfortable and flattering. I practice bikram yoga and it stays in place from beginning to end! :)

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment