Product and quick service were perfect. My husband is big and tall...hard to find quality at a reasonable price. He loves the shirts and I am purchasing more from this seller!!
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I thought the neck size and placement of the first button made the opening too big. Which made it look a little sloppy.
Best Deals for Columbia Men's Bonehead Short Sleeve Shirt (Tall)
I now have several of these shirts and really like them. I wear an XL Tall and they fit perfectly. The fishing shirt style is also cooler which is welcome in the Houston climate.
Honest reviews on Columbia Men's Bonehead Short Sleeve Shirt (Tall)
Order 5x and it is way too big -then I order 4x and it is too small. I have bad luck with clothes.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Columbia Men's Bonehead Short Sleeve Shirt (Tall)
My husband is 6'3" and weighs 300 lbs. I struggle to find clothes for him that both look good and fit well. He LOVES this shirt and I love the way it looks on him. I purchased the 4XLT. The length is perfect with ample fabric to tuck in. The vented sleeves and rear yoke make the shirt very cool and comfortable. It's classic styling is suitable for casual activity as well as Sunday morning church. This one is a home run and we will order more like it in the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment