I always seem to like Asics shoes. These were no different. My review is not a rave, but when a quality product lives up to its manufacturer's typical standards, I'm happy...but not surprised.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
These are actually the only tennis shoes on earth that don't give me blisters, and I feel like I've tried them all! I had to order a half size smaller than normal, but they fit very well and look good too.
Best Deals for ASICS Men's Gel-Game 4 Tennis Shoe
These shoes are reasonably priced and comfortable on the court. My teenagers even like the way they looks so they must be cool
Honest reviews on ASICS Men's Gel-Game 4 Tennis Shoe
Appearances are deceptive and I so learnt it when I bought these shoes. They are very poorly finished. Priced at $70, they are below par. However, I must say that the "gel" sole is truly good.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ASICS Men's Gel-Game 4 Tennis Shoe
good fit , like these shoes very much, I wear a medium width shoe, thank you very much will order again

No comments:
Post a Comment