Friday, April 4, 2014

Reviews of McNett Seam Grip Sleeping Pad Repair Kit (.25-Ounce)

McNett Seam Grip Sleeping Pad Repair Kit
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Had two small puncture holes in my therm-a-rest base camp. Applied the product to the holes and let dry overnight. The next day the therm-a-rest held air and has worked great since then. The product does not blend well with the texture or appearance and looks "wet" even when dry due to its clear epoxy like finish (but more flexible), but it sure did get the job done.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I had three rather large holes in my Thermarest pad that this stuff sealed. What I hadn't realized is that the glue can be used alone without bothering with the patches so long as you let the repair cure for several hours. The patches can be used to make emergency repairs when you don't have the time to let the glue cure.

Best Deals for McNett Seam Grip Sleeping Pad Repair Kit (.25-Ounce)

Very easy to use and repaired a children's inflatable mattress with no issues. Will be using this on any future repairs I need on inflatable items.

Honest reviews on McNett Seam Grip Sleeping Pad Repair Kit (.25-Ounce)

Honestly, I used the repair kit on my airbed and it worked sealing the hole for one week. That allowed me an extra week with my bed.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for McNett Seam Grip Sleeping Pad Repair Kit (.25-Ounce)

Basically this is PVC adhesive and it works very well. I would have given this 5 stars, but the color is missrepresented. The patches are black and white in an orange tube

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment