They really work as far as the no-skid part of it, but while in downward dog the finger holes dug into my fingers and it was fairly uncomfortable bordering on painful.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Items were poorly made, already loose threads when I put the gloves on. I bought the gloves/socks for yoga. The gloves move and tighten on your fingers in downward-dog. Not stabilizing at all. really cheaply made.
Best Deals for Stick-e Socks and Gloves Combo
I can't do Pilates or Yoga without this product. They are awesome!! I use them so often that I have 3 sets! My hands and feet sweat a lot when a I workout which makes it really difficult to do planks, chair work, or any other poses that require stability when your hands and feet are sliding all over the place. I use the gloves to lift too. I am so grateful for this product. LOVE IT!!!
Honest reviews on Stick-e Socks and Gloves Combo
These are so much better than the normal gloves and socks with the tiny dots for traction on the bottom. I highly recommend them for yoga or Piyo which I teach.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Stick-e Socks and Gloves Combo
Bought the Stick-e socks & gloves because I was tired of slipping in held Yin poses. They work great! I sometimes feel a little pulling between my fingers when in a Downward Dog pose but it's not so painful to release the pose.

No comments:
Post a Comment