Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review of Sport-Tek T200/YT200 - Men's Or Youth Raglan 3/4 Sleeve 100% Cotton

Sport-Tek raglan sleeve men's or youth baseball t-shirt, 5XL, white-black
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
These shirts are true to size and, after laundering them, they do not shrink nor do they "bleed" colors. My husband was so happy with the quick fulfillment of his order, packaging and delivery, in addition to the 3 shirts he'd already ordered, asked me to order him 3 more. A repeat order is the highest compliment that can be paid to a company. We are well-pleased and would gladly buy from this vendor again.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Nice and soft cotton with a good fit. Quality of the fabric and stitching is good too. Just cut the tag out of the back of the neck and you'll be fine.

Best Deals for Sport-Tek T200/YT200 - Men's Or Youth Raglan 3/4 Sleeve 100% Cotton

Wanted a light weight comfortable shirt to laze around in. Fit was right color great Ended up ordering several different colors

Honest reviews on Sport-Tek T200/YT200 - Men's Or Youth Raglan 3/4 Sleeve 100% Cotton

Fits as expected...washes well...is a nice quality and feel (not super thin). Nice shirts! Well made and worth your purchase.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Sport-Tek T200/YT200 - Men's Or Youth Raglan 3/4 Sleeve 100% Cotton

After looking in local department stores for a shirt just like this, I was dissapointed when I could not find one.

But as usual Amazon came through again and had what I was looking for. I would highly recomend this seller to anyone interested in purchasing their products. Shipping was fast, Quality was Great and the Price was even better.

Thanks again, I am a beleiver that Amazon is the best place to purchase just about anything.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment