Saturday, April 12, 2014

Review of Soybu Women's Synergy Short

Soybu Women's Synergy Short, Black, X-Small
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $38.00
Sale Price: $28.50
Today's Bonus: 25% Off
Buy Now

Well, I like the shorts. The product description does say the inseam is 3 inches. I measured a pair of shorts I already have and those were about the same. Based on that I decided to buy the shorts. I am a bit disappointed because the legs ride up. I keep having to pull them down. Had I known they were going to do that and that they were going to be so short I would have passed on these. I bought them to wear to sleep in as my current ones are wearing out otherwise I would return them. I just don't want to go to the expense of doing that.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment