Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review of Port Authority - Ladies Modern Stretch Cotton 3/4-Sleeve Scoop Neck

Port Authority Women's Stretch 3/4-Sleeve Scoop Neck T-Shirt, Scarlet Red, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I have to wear long sleeves to cover tattoos under my scrubs but I have continually pulling long sleeves up, only to have them slide back down when I'm doing patient care or washing my hands. I ordered these because they're 3/4 sleeve and even though they are a little pricey for a tshirt, they are well worth it! I was very pleased when trying them on. They are a thicker material but extremely soft and the sleeves are the perfect length. The body is fitting and on the longer side (XL) and not boxy like other long sleeve shirts from the uniform store. Can't wait to see if they have other colors to try.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Shirt keeps it shape and color. I hang dry to eep looking brand new. Great shape to it and length

Best Deals for Port Authority - Ladies Modern Stretch Cotton 3/4-Sleeve Scoop Neck

This is a nice shirt, but the length could have been a little longer!

I is form fitting and a great color!

Honest reviews on Port Authority - Ladies Modern Stretch Cotton 3/4-Sleeve Scoop Neck

Nice shirt and comfortable, which also packs well. It is a medium weight t-shirt and can be dressed up or down.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Port Authority - Ladies Modern Stretch Cotton 3/4-Sleeve Scoop Neck

shrunk and lost shape after one wash. Is not acceptable to wear out any longer so I use it as my bed time tee, which works great as it is very soft and cozy.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment