Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Icebreaker clothing is always a good buy it seriously doesn't itch/scratch and though it WILL smell after a number(like a week!)of wears, it is great to take on holidays etc. My nephew said he wore his everyday on a 7 day hike with no 'stink' at the end of it. It washes so easily and dries fast.Though it says "Boys", I bought this for myself as I find that the size 13-14 girls have almost the same fit as the womens XS, and more importantly, HALF the price!
One thing to be careful of, is that the colour on the picture(ALL Icebreaker clothing in ALL departments in every site I have been)is always a lot lighter/muted to the actual colour you get. So, when you see the colour, imagine a couple of shades darker that what is shown!
No comments:
Post a Comment