Saturday, April 5, 2014
Review of Fox Women's Sierra Short
I love these shorts. The two reasons I purchased these shorts were the length and the side pocket. The length is what I hoped, just above my knees. The side pocket gives me what I needed, but it is a smaller pocket. If you are hoping for a large opening, these shorts won't give you that. I'm not sure I noticed it when I was looking at them on the site, but they do have a nice pink and white design on near the bottom. They fit well and I am really happy with my choice.These shorts are great. They fit true to size and the feel is not too restrictive. They also have a nice wicking feeling so I don't feel too "swampy" if you know what I mean after a long hard wood ride. Definitely would purchase again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment