Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Unlike a game jersey, you can actually throw your cycling jersey into the washer and hang dry it, it comes out looking beautiful and clean without getting shredded! The design of this cycling jersey is beautiful, I love the pockets on the back. You get all of the current Pens logos: the one in the center of a game jersey on the front; and on the back you get the t-shirt logo and the logo from the website! I bought the Mens XL because it was on sale, and it fits me well, is a bit long (I'm 5' 5") but that works to my advantage when I'm bent over my bike (which I named Flower :)). This is very comfortable, especially in hot weather when it can be agonizing to wear a t-shirt. LETS GO PENS!Best Deals for NHL Pittsburgh Penguins Men's Cycling Jersey
I got this for a gift, and I immediately turned around and purchased some for family members.The quality of the logos is great and the jersey is comfortable to wear. Almost a full zipper and plenty of storage space in the three pockets.
I felt like they were a little small to size, but they work.
No comments:
Post a Comment