I used to buy my polos from EB, but since they started manufacturing all of theri products overseas the quality sank to the depths. This is a great replacement in both fit and quality.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Do not even try...horrible costumer service trying to return this item. Finally contacted by a very rude person that kept on lying to me about their attempts to contact me. They finally did once I filed claim.
Best Deals for 5.11 #42056 Long Sleeve Professional Polo Shirt
Shipping and handling take a few extra days, but the quality and workmanship od these polo shirts are well worth the wait. This review is furnished after a second purchase of the same product in two different colors. In fact, the 5.11 polos have become my favorite polos.
Honest reviews on 5.11 #42056 Long Sleeve Professional Polo Shirt
great shirt, durable, comfortable and functional. serves well in a ruged climate with limited clothing care options... ie. deployed to iraq...
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 5.11 #42056 Long Sleeve Professional Polo Shirt
I'm 6 foot 3 and have a tough time finding work shirts fit me length wise. Big and Tall does not always mean big, if you know what I mean. 5.11 has great length, durability and a nice tapered fit. It doesn't hang like a tent on me. I like them!

No comments:
Post a Comment