Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cheap MLB Cincinnati Reds Home Replica Baseball Women's Jersey, White

MLB Cincinnati Reds Home Replica Baseball Women's Jersey, White, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $65.00
Sale Price: $55.25
Today's Bonus: 15% Off
Buy Now

Got this one for my wife and it fits great. I got an men's shirt and it also fit great. They really look and feel great. We wear them to the games.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I was hoping for it to be a little bigger and looser being an XL. It fits perfectly now so I hope it doesn't shrink at all once I wash it. Nicely made jersey, comfortable fabric. The logo is a bit big for me but overall the shirt looks very nice. This is a welcome addition to my game gear and I can't wait to wear it!

Best Deals for MLB Cincinnati Reds Home Replica Baseball Women's Jersey, White

Not what I expected---material was a little flimsy and shirt wasnt as long as the jerseys I am used to.

Honest reviews on MLB Cincinnati Reds Home Replica Baseball Women's Jersey, White

I have been a Cincinnati Reds fan since the days of the Big Red Machine. I had always wanted to have a baseball jersey that closely resembled the playing uniforms on the field. Although the current uniforms have changed, this woman's jersey is so stylish and fits perfectly.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment