Monday, April 21, 2014

Discount NeoSport Wetsuits Men's Premium Neoprene 3mm Step-In Jacket

NeoSport Wetsuits Men's Premium Neoprene 3mm Step-In Jacket,Black,X-Small
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
This wetsuit is just right for those inbetween days. A bit cool to go without, but no need for a full, heavier suit. It fits well and has held up fine through two seasons of use.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Be sure to order the next size up--runs small and tight. Front zipper great for ease of use. Long sleeves helped with warmth.

Best Deals for NeoSport Wetsuits Men's Premium Neoprene 3mm Step-In Jacket

I used this on a canoe trip down the Eno river. River was cold but this kept me warm. I spent some time in the water at Bobbitt's hole, so I can write confidently that it will keep you warm in river cold water.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment