Friday, April 11, 2014

Discount Ibex Outdoor Clothing Men's El Fito Bib 3/4 Pant

Ibex Outdoor Clothing Men's El Fito Bib 3/4 Pant, Black, X-Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $195.00
Sale Price: $114.37
Today's Bonus: 41% Off
Buy Now

This el fito is a great fit alright. Was leery of bibs and knickers for the longest time as a mountain biker and finally decided to try them, and since then become a convert. Now, the el fito 3/4 is another story. It is by far the most comfortable, warm and fitted biking kit I own. I am 167-170 lbs at 5'10" and the medium fits me great. The chamois is just perfect, not too bulky now lame, just right. Warm in cold weather and is not itchy like other merino products. Overall, could not be happier with this ibex.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Wore these on a 50' warm winter's day, then a snowy night in the high 20's, and as a base layer on a cool 9' morning. They're great for a wide range of temps and very comfy. Now I need a nice ibex jersey.

Best Deals for Ibex Outdoor Clothing Men's El Fito Bib 3/4 Pant

My husband loves these knickers! I bought these as one of several cycling items for my husband's 70's birthday. He tells me they're comfortable, feel great, & warm on cool mornings not only because of the wool, but also because of the bib. After he rides he'll sometimes just wear them in the house, because they are comfortable & he likes them. One review says that they weren't padded enough, but I've heard nothing about that so I'm guessing it's ok & he has several other types & brands to compare these with. Ibex actually had them on sale for a much lower price, but they didn't have his size & I was a little late in ordering so I bought these. From the raves I hear I'd say it was worth the extra bucks. Both he & I have other Ibex products & we're never disappointed in the quality; they tend to be a little pricey so look for sales.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment