Loved this hat but hat to return it because it was way to large. I needed a hat for the winter.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
I bought this for my girlfriend at christmas. she loves it. and she's got kind of a big head with what i assume is a normal amount of girl hair. it fits fine. snug and not too lose. the color and pattern is was what sold me. could not find that combo anywhere else. I would certianly buy from Pistil again.
Best Deals for Pistil Women's Natasha Aviator Hat
When I first received the hat, I was afraid it wouldn't be warm, seem too light weight. But it is wonderfully warm, cozy and soft around my face with the fake fur. I may look pretty funny in it, but I certainly don't care when I'm walking my dog in the cold this morning the windchill was minus 8 degrees ! My head stayed very warm, so much better than a stocking cap! It must be popular, I see the price has now more than doubled on this hat !!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment