Thursday, April 3, 2014

Buy Summit Treestands Raptor Series-RSX Hawk Non-Climbing Stand

Summit Treestands Raptor Series-RSX Hawk Non-Climbing Stand
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $169.99
Sale Price: $141.06
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Buy Now

This stand is well designed and thought out. The flexibility of being able to hang many straps on different trees makes this like having more than one stand. The seat is also comfortable and doesn't absorb water. Smart design. I would recommend to any bow hunter out there.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I was told to get this treestand for my first one since it's lightweight and will be easy to carry. I also got a backpack strap and foot rest for it at Cabellas, but the price and free shipping for the stand was better on Amazon. Haven't used it myself yet, but the bf has same one, and he likes it for ease of use. easy to leave the mouting strap in the tree, but take the treestand with you so it's not stolen. Once you have the mouting strap installed, it'll make for easy placement of the treestand on day of hunts. Not sure how comfy the seat will be, and I have a tailbone that was broken years ago, so I may need extra padding, but that's just me. Can't wait to try it out next hunting season!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment