Friday, April 25, 2014

Best Soybu Women's Drishti Tee Deals

Soybu Women's Drishti Tee, Black, Small
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $32.00
Sale Price: $28.95
Today's Bonus: 10% Off
Buy Now

I own many pieces from Soybu (and yes, I just purchased them recently) and thought I could purchase this item, in my expected size L, with confidence. Not so much. Not only is the body of the tee tight, so are the arms--the full length of the arms. Definitely size up a whole size on this one. In addition, I found this tee to be super simple and not really interesting in any way. Meh. For almost $30, I believe something else out there must be more exciting.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I really like this top! I will be ordering in more colors. It came quickly and s really soft fabric.

Best Deals for Soybu Women's Drishti Tee

Right size, comfortable to wear under my scrub top...I really like it. Came in a quick amount of time too

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment