Thursday, April 3, 2014

Best Outdoor Research Women's Gripper Gloves Deals

Outdoor Research Women's Gripper Gloves, Orchid, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
I walk a very active dog 3 miles a day, rain or shine. She loves cold wet weather--I don't. But I have been happier on our winter walks while wearing these gloves. They keep my hands warm and dry, and allow a firm grip on the leash.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

The size was right on the money, but they do not protect your fingers from getting cold in even 30 degree temperatures, I have Raynaud's Disease and was looking for a warm pair of gloves I could use while feeding my horses, but even though these are well shaped and lightly insulated, they did not stand up very well in cold weather. Also what they don't mention in their review, these are a product made in China! They do have a pull ribbon to help get the gloves on, also as stated they did fit nice, they also have grippers around some of the fingers that help a lot as well. I was going to send them back, but found out that I had to pay postage to ship them back even though I got them on free shipping here and they had to be in the 'original container', which by the way, was sent to me in a small manila envelope, taped closed, the gloves were in loose covered in sealed plastic wrap as well. I just decided that I was going to go ahead and keep them and switch them out for my other gloves that I usually wear inside my larger gloves, like I was doing before I got these, though it is awkward trying to work around feeding horses with 2 pair of gloves on, it beats nothing at all! I gave it an 'okay' rating because they do not stand up in keeping your hands warm in cold weather and they are made in China and they don't tell you that, also they 'cheap' way they were sent to me in.

Best Deals for Outdoor Research Women's Gripper Gloves

These gloves are greatlight weight, comfortable and nice leather grip. The opening is nice and wide enougheasy to slip on and off (without having to fasten or unfasten any velcro straps). My only complaint is that the fingers are a little short. I don't think my fingers are exceptionally long, but that was my experience. Keeping them anyway. Great glove overall.

Honest reviews on Outdoor Research Women's Gripper Gloves

These are warm and comfortable although a little bulkier than they seemed from the picture. They do have some really nice features and the fabric is good. The fit was a bit big.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Outdoor Research Women's Gripper Gloves

These were for my wife. This is the second pair of these gloves she has owned. The first pair was completely worn out. She has small hands and has a hard time finding gloves that fit. These are perfect with respect to fit and function. She uses them in the winter in Fairbanks when she is outside doing active things and working with her hands. They wear well and stand up to abuse.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment