Friday, April 11, 2014

Best Marmot Men's Spire Pant Deals

Marmot Men's Spire Pant, Black, Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I've been now using these pants for a full ski season, and I can say I'm extremely happy with my purchase.

I wanted ski pants with suspenders because otherwise it always feels like my pants are going to fall off while skiing; this is especially bad if its a cold day as unwanted cold air can get between my clothing. Suspenders keep the pants in one place and I can stay warm.

As for this particular pair of pants, I can say several things. Firstly, gortex is awesome. I was caught in a snow/rain storm while skiing, and nothing under my outer layer got wet. Other people were soaked, or had wet/moist pockets. All of my stuff was perfectly dry. The pants have a nice sealing system for over boots to make sure that no snow gets underneath your pants, even if you're skiing powder as long as you adjust it correctly. I have not had wet boots even though I had a number of powder days this year.

What are the downsides? Currently I really can't think of any. They're not free?

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment