Friday, April 11, 2014

2XU Women's Comp Tri Shorts Review

2XU Women's Comp Tri Shorts
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I have several triathlon shorts however my favorite is the 2XU . The padding is just right not too bulky but enough for comfortable long rides . I like the the slight compression on your hips that keeps you going and more important the elastic margin is not too tight. I am allergic to the elastic material so I always, have to fold out the elastic band if that become too tight may cause problems especially in longer rides followed by runs.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Great cycling shorts, true to size, and comfortable to wear. I went on a bike ride with it & I stayed dry throughout.

Best Deals for 2XU Women's Comp Tri Shorts

I had the 2XU tri top and really liked it so when my friend pointed out a great deal on these shorts, I jumped on it. I'm glad I did because I really like these tri shorts. The length is great and my thighs do not chafe. The bottom band on the shorts is tight enough so they don't ride up but don't dig into my skin and create the dreaded thigh bulge. Plus they have grip material on the bands to help them stay down. The amount of padding is great too. A little extra compared to a few of my other tri shorts which is great for longer races, but not too much so that it still dries quickly. I like the small side pockets too and they are great for holding a gel packet or two.

Honest reviews on 2XU Women's Comp Tri Shorts

It fits perfectly! It stays in place yet is not too tight around the waist when biking. The pad is soft but not bulky and the pockets are well placed.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2XU Women's Comp Tri Shorts

bought these for my first upcoming sprint triathlon. i have only tried them on so far, but they look fit and feel good. they have several little pockets(do not secure though) and a drawstring. i like fun colors and these are that. i am 5'6 1/2" and weigh 140, lots of muscle from weight lifting, i ordered a Large and they fit well, not too tight. the padding is hardly noticable as well.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment