Monday, April 14, 2014

2XU Recovery Compression Leg Sleeves Reviews

2XU Men's Compression Leg Sleeves, XX-Large, Black/Black
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $70.00
Sale Price: $59.95
Today's Bonus: 14% Off
Buy Now

Bought the leggings, because the compression tights can provide to much restriction to the crotch area.

These actually provide better relief the next day. I have not tried them while playing tennis or running. Used them

while sleeping & they seemed to help after a long tennis tournament.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

If you are in the market, consider these , they are much cheaper than the ones that offer buttock compression.

Not sure if it's psychological , but legs do feel fresher after wearing for extended period.

I user after runs, and bikes....primarily for triathlon.

Best Deals for 2XU Recovery Compression Leg Sleeves

much better then wearing full compression socks can wear whatever you want or no socks and still get the compression feeling makes my legs less tired after standing 8 hrs in the OR

Honest reviews on 2XU Recovery Compression Leg Sleeves

I ski with people 16 years younger. These were fantastic in taking some of that morning after sting out of recovery. I have also used these after longer bike rides in the spring and late fall. I feel these work very well, in fact I have even slept in these.

Pro : these are comfortable and quite snug ,but not tight. You can walk around the house and wear them to bed.

Con: a bit pricy compared to the competition. These can be hot and not comfortable in summer.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for 2XU Recovery Compression Leg Sleeves

For those who get varicose veins above the calf (ie beyond the reach of a knee-high sock), these are great. Excellent compression, cooler than wearing compression tights, and not visible under most pants.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment