Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reviews of Game Gear Women's Compression Support Fitness Odor Resistant Top

Women's Skin Tight Fit, Dry, Fitness Aerobic Sports Compression Top-Softball, Zumba, Basketball, Aerobics-Made with Moisture Wicking liner and Odor Blocking Properties-Colors Black, Red, and White-Sizes SM-XXXL
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $18.50
Sale Price: $17.50
Today's Bonus: 5% Off
Buy Now

Most exercise tops half a built in bra but offer no additional lining. This top is lined all the way down in the front. It does not have any additional support so if you need an actual sports bra you would have to wear something additional. I only need minimal support but want some coverage and the full lining does just that. Its perfect.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I purchased this specifically for zumba which is high energy. The fit is okay, but the tightness keeps the air from flowing and you get way too hot. It is very uncomfortable for that reason.

Best Deals for Game Gear Women's Compression Support Fitness Odor Resistant Top

They don't support as much as I expected. I wanted them for yoga. They don't hold me down at the bust.

Honest reviews on Game Gear Women's Compression Support Fitness Odor Resistant Top

too short. This top is okay. I am not a fan of shiny fabrics but needed a red top so I ordered it anyway.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Game Gear Women's Compression Support Fitness Odor Resistant Top

Long length fits perfect. I usually wear it with the shorter compression top. It helps with the moisture when exercising. This was a great price.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment