Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pearl Izumi Women's Alpine Pant Review

Pearl Izumi Women's Alpine Pant,Black,Medium
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I LOVE this pair of pants! I live in Michigan and they are perfect for taking my dog for long walks when it is cold and snowing. They are warm enough, but not too warm. I will say there was a zero degree day a couple of weeks ago that was cold enough that I could have used an additional layer underneath them.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

These are well designed, comfortable pants. They are light weight and warm for those cooler morning bike rides!! Highly recommend!

Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Women's Alpine Pant

As soon as I got these I went back and ordered a 2nd pair. I'm usually a medium in most things but with this brand I've learned to size up. The Large is a comfortable fit with room to move (I'm 171cm and 70kg and top heavy). They're a little long but that's a common problem for me. They block wind and rain when cycling on cold days but breathe so that you don't melt when you're working hard. I wear these for dog walking too and even around home when it's chilly. A very comfortable and practical pant.

Update: These pants are better at blocking wind than rain. You will still be drenched through if there's a good downpour but the wind blocking effect means you won't get as cold.

Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Women's Alpine Pant

These pants make such a difference in cold weather! I am able to take my long walks and bike rides in comfort. The knee bends at just the right position. I am very happy I made this purchase!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment