Thursday, February 27, 2014

Discount Tri-Mountain Men's Big And Tall Stonewashed Chest Pocket Denim Shirt

Tri-Mountain Men's Big And Tall Stonewashed Denim Shirt_Medium Indigo_XL
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
I have no time to shop in stores, and my husband is a fussy dresser--he likes it low key and comfortable. This shirt was perfect. As soon as it's laundered, he wears it again.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This was almost too easy to find. Both big enough and long enough. It's a everyday sort of shirt. But a very pleasant surprise.

Best Deals for Tri-Mountain Men's Big And Tall Stonewashed Chest Pocket Denim Shirt

I like this short sleeved blue denim shirt. I ordered the medium indigo and it looks really nice. It is not a faded blue and is a little darker than the on screen images of the medium indigo. It fits well. I have the tall/xxl size and it is long enough. It feels well made. The fabric has a nice feel. It feels like a medium weight denim not too thick so okay for hot Summer days. The front pocket easily fits my two pocket calendars 3 inches x 6 inches holding two of them and my glasses and cell phone. So I'm happy with this shirt.

Honest reviews on Tri-Mountain Men's Big And Tall Stonewashed Chest Pocket Denim Shirt

If you are looking for one of the best denim shirt you have found it. The best denim shirt you will ever wear.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Tri-Mountain Men's Big And Tall Stonewashed Chest Pocket Denim Shirt

best shirt i have found, nice enough to wear in the evening too! they last forever! a tri mountain xl is bigger than most other xxl, very comfortable, nice looking shirts

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment