Sunday, February 2, 2014

Buy Pearl Izumi Men's Pro Aero Vest

Pearl Izumi Men's Pro Aero Vest,White,XX-Large
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
Buy Now
Ordered this to replace an older Pearl Izumi select vest and the fit is much better. Being a PRO level item, it is form fitting. But it is light weight, packable in a jersey pocket and does not flap in the wind as my other vest does. Only downside is there are no pockets since it is an aero vest. Great choice though and perfect for layering.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

This vest from Pearl Izumi lives up to the high standard of other Pearl Izumi products. It looks very smart but most importantly, it does the job. The fit is fantastic with no annoying 'flapping' noises to be heard while riding, the wind does not penetrate the vest and when you have warmed up sufficiently, the vest folds up small enough to fit in a jersey pocket. It is very lightweight and the night time illumination panels light up well.

Overall a fantastic vest.

Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Men's Pro Aero Vest

First tried the PI Pro Barrier Lite Vest. Bad. Annoying flapping sound at any speed above 15 mph; can't hear cars, can't hear ride buddy. Just too much fabric. Bought this PI Pro Aero Vest next. Awesome. Form fit and the arm holes have elastic, which keeps them tighter to your shoulder and the wind out. For me some air does enter, but it never makes a flapping sound because it's so snug fit. I purchased a medium and am 5' 9", 155 lbs.

This Pro Aero is a bit bigger than the Pro Barrier Lite, but you can still cram it into the small pocket of a 3-pocket jersey.

Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Men's Pro Aero Vest

I wear it when i go jogging if I feel like it's cold. Very comfortable, very smooth, very warm, and VERY light. I forget I'm wearing it sometimes. My only regret is that I am short and it is made for "normal people", but I still find it comfortable, and it still looks decent.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pearl Izumi Men's Pro Aero Vest

This vest is a great bargain on sale. Nice zipper, nice fit. Packs up nicely in jersey pockets when not needed.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment