Sunday, February 2, 2014

Best Pearl Izumi Women's Select LTD Short Sleeve Jersey Deals

Pearl Izumi Women's Select LTD Short Sleeve Jersey, 70'S Paradise Pink, Medium
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $80.00
Sale Price: $67.00
Today's Bonus: 16% Off
Buy Now

Not only does this shirt look great but it keeps me dry and comfortable when riding my bike! The colours of the shirt have not faded with constant washing and the seams are intact unlike some of my other cycling shirts. Won't buy anything else!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I returned it. I wasnt impressed with the colors, size ran small, and was really short with my long torso.

Best Deals for Pearl Izumi Women's Select LTD Short Sleeve Jersey

I bought this for wife for her birthday. Unlike other bicycling jerseys I've bought her this one is truly to size. Virtually every other jersey I had to buy in at least one size larger. The design and colors on this jersey can't be beat. Pearl iZUMi makes great stuff. This is a classic example of their products. I will no longer be buying any of the competitors products. AAA+++

Honest reviews on Pearl Izumi Women's Select LTD Short Sleeve Jersey

Great price for a great jersey. Comfortable fit and high visibility color. I love this jersey and recommend it for the serious and not-so-serious riders.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Pearl Izumi Women's Select LTD Short Sleeve Jersey

I am new to cycling and this jersey was one of the least expensive from the Pearl Izumi collection, however, it is GREAT. The jersey fits as expected and is very comfortable and light. Nothing bad to say about this item! Great buy, highly recommended.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment