Saturday, November 15, 2014

Overland Equipment Wallet Review

Overland Equipment Wallet
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
Buy Now
Overland Equipment makes fabulous products! Their small wallet is of excellent quality and design. Outside: secure velcro pocket and the clip/loop handle is perfect. Inside: when open there are two full length pockets, one clear view sleeve and several card slots. Note: the cards will be completely covered when placed in these deep slots. I adjusted to this more quickly then I thought I would and now I rather like how my cards are hidden when I open my wallet at a store. Very pleased with wallet!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

I was looking for something that provided organization as well as versatility. The long strap, zipper closure, easy organization and fashionable design really hit my expectations out of the park.

The only reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is because the small metal ring that attaches the strap to the zipper becomes malformed with tugging on the strap (an action which I believe is given, considering it's the pull for the zipper) and it has come detached from the zipper more than once. Luckily the strap is connected to the wallet via a clip at the other end so I've never lost or dropped it before.

Best Deals for Overland Equipment Wallet

This wallet is the best wallet ever! The organization on the inside is perfect. A wonderful size, large enough to just grab and go if that is all you need. Fits great in my purse. The zipper attached handle came loose at first, but you can close the small gap the around the zipper easily. I wish I had known how wonderful this wallet was before buying.... I would have bought some for Christmas gifts!! You cannot go wrong with this wallet.

Honest reviews on Overland Equipment Wallet

this is a good quality wallet but difficult to use

I chose this wallet so i wouldnt have to carry a purse. but when i tried to put my

cards in it, i found it too difficult because of the fleece lining, its too fluffy

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Overland Equipment Wallet

I have had 3 purses from Overland Equipment, all still in great shape but used for different purposes. I needed a wallet but have never find one I liked so decided to turn to Overland Equipment. I love this wallet...first one I've ever even liked.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment