Friday, November 14, 2014

Jerzees 993B Men 8 oz. 50/50 Full-Zip Hood Reviews

Jerzees Youth Full-Zip Hooded Fleece Sweatshirt, OXFORD, X-Large. 993B
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
Buy Now
I knew the material would be thin, it was the color that mattered to me. I work commercial construction and need a safety colored jacket for the jobsite. I am also required to wear orange when deer hunting. I ordered a L and XL not sure that the sizes would be accurate from other's reviews. The sizes were just right so I won't need to return anything.

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

If your looking for brunt orange, this is not for you! The color is closer to a mix between, safety orange and tangerine. (photo looks more like burnt orange)

The quality is good and true to size.

Best Deals for Jerzees 993B Men 8 oz. 50/50 Full-Zip Hood

Bought this shirt as a light jacket for my grandson. He loves the softness of the fabric and wears it often. Also very durable

Honest reviews on Jerzees 993B Men 8 oz. 50/50 Full-Zip Hood

I bought this based on the title which stated that it was a "Jerzees 993B Men 8 oz. 50/50 Full-Zip Hood". So after ordering an "XL" (the pulldown box for sizes shows just S, M, L ... etc.) you can imagine my surprise when it arrived and did not even close in the front. I discovered from looking at the tag that this was a boy's sweatshirt. My advice is to look elsewhere if you need an adult sized hoodie.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Jerzees 993B Men 8 oz. 50/50 Full-Zip Hood

Good quality. Got it for my 5 year old son for school. Only reason I didn't give 5 starts was because of the price.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment