Comfort Colors Men's Ringspun Garment Dyed T-Shirt: We ordered several colors and found these to be of the best quality. I love the softness and color selection. Comfort Colors have been popular with my family for a long time. These are not cheaply made t-shirts and you won't find these to be thin. So, if you want thin t-shirts, look elsewhere.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
As other reviewers had noted, these shirts are substantial and not made out of the thin scratchy cotton that is easy to find in the stores. That said, ringspun cotton feels soft on the skin and breathes while wicking moisture away so these are rapidly becoming my favorite shirt for summer wear. The only "problem" with the shirts is having to decide which colors to purchase as there are many nice choices. And if you like long sleeve T's for summer or winter wear, they sell those as well, same quality, same rainbow of colors.
Best Deals for Comfort Colors Mens Ringspun Garment-Dyed T-Shirt
I love Comfort Color T shirts. They are a slightly beefier shirt, which is exactly what I wanted. The colors are great, and they hold up very well. I have had about a dozen of them over the past few years, and they are definitely my favorites.
Honest reviews on Comfort Colors Mens Ringspun Garment-Dyed T-Shirt
I had two of these that were gifts. I liked them so much I had to find more. Fit good. Wear good. I'm going to buy some more when these wear out!
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Comfort Colors Mens Ringspun Garment-Dyed T-Shirt
I bought ten of these t-shirts in an assortment of colors. The material is high quality and the color selection is amazing.

No comments:
Post a Comment